smörgåsbord...great word.

i am still being pretty fickle today, my head is so in the clouds thinking about cleaning out my studio, re-arranging the studio, brainstorming new ideas, christmas presents, thanksgiving, christmas decorations, etc. so instead of going with a theme, since i couldnt decide on one, i played around on etsy (of course) for an extremely lengthy amount of time (as usual). and i found some really, super great awesome items, plus threw in some i had already saved under my favorites. so here is my mismatched, smörgåsbord of sorts of etsy finds...enjoy!

small 18K antique gold plated bird skull necklace by billyblue22.





nest, medium green by heatherpalmer.





jouquin diamond tufted retro chair by ReclaimTheThrone.





vintage deer antlers by mechanicalstag.





custom bridesmaid leaves bracelet by missevilkitty.





margaret, class of 1953 by amandajean.






real moth madagascar sunset moths framed by REALBUTTERFLYGIFTS.





lovers arise (bronze) by donmoti.





to love and cherish rustic wedding sign by GoJumpInTheLake.





double-rose ring, handsculpted cast sterling silver by jennykim.





vintage bird cage 'liberty lantern' by Atelier688.





vintage pet bed suitcase by vintagerenaissance.






custom moss hanging wreath initial by SimpleSweetDesign.





kitschy felt pillow with tiger vs deer omfg by mishima.

 

5 comments:

blue bayer said... / November 24, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Wow I hate myself for how much I like the cat bed. Thanks for including my bird skull. Blue

katecotten said... / November 24, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

i am right there with you. its ridiculous how much i want it. thank YOU for letting me include your bird skull. its on my christmas list, and i all but threatened bodily harm if my fiance didnt get it for me for christmas :)

Jenny Kim said... / November 24, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Oh thank you so much for including my ring!!!

I love that cat bad, too. My cat could use another bed actually... hmm... :)

Jenny Kim said... / November 24, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Oh I'm in love with the donmoti ring, too.

heatherpalmer said... / November 25, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

that pillow is hysterical!
thanks for including my green nest bowl your selections :)

Post a Comment