tables need love too...

so, i know its weird, but i have this thing with dishes. yes, dishes. i think its inherited because my mom collects dishes. anywho...so we have this beautiful round wood table that we inherited because it was a ranch house cast out. and i desperately would love to make it pretty and set it...BUT, it would get junked so fast, and i am worried the guys would break something. since we dont have a dining room table....ill just have to daydream about it for now, keep collecting my plates (as long as Dave doesnt kill me since were running out of cabinet space) and eventually when we move ill have my pretty table...for now...ill just have to stare at all the pretty items on etsy to get my fix....here are todays etsy table top picks, enjoy!


power line plate no2 by soule.






cute pair of lennox melamine cups and plates by ricracandbuttons.





crystal encrusted chandelier vase or candle by peekabookitty.





white plastic lacey place mats by robinshop.





1973 dessert bowls by Johnson Bros by SurrenderDorothy.





yellow art deco candle sticks by TwoCraftyChicks.





circus pony salt and pepper shakers by BROOKLYNrehab.





vintage paper mache floral decoupage serving tray by VintageEye.





eat your heart out 9 inch dinner plate by foldedpigs.





donut felt table runner by moufelt.





three little terrariums by TortoiseLovesDonkey.





vintage blue glass candy dish by theprettynest.





dainty yet distinquished mustache teacup by birdofafeather.





vintage cow creamer by MandysCollection.





vintage glass vase by bluebellbazaar.





illustrated melamine dinner plate by MILLAMELLA.





vintage aluminum salt and pepper shakers by FalconandFinch.





 the burroughs vintage plastic pitcher by jdbridgers.





vintage danish modern teaspoons set of four by Sought.





set of six bone china owl napkin rings by highstreetmarket.





ecofriendly modern tapioca wood blooms by DivineLionesss.






4 comments:

SurrenderDorothy said... / January 7, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

What a gorgeous assortment of vintage treasures!
I've been seeking out and hoarding... *ahem*... "collecting" pretty tableware since the first 10 minutes of moving into my very first apartment and the enthusiasm hasn't ever gone away!
Nothing new can replicate the charm of wonderful things once loved and loved once again. My Etsy Vintage Shop; SurrenderDorothy has an ever changing selection of fun and affordable vintage finds hunted down and served up fresh every day
Thanks for featuring my Johnson Brothers fruit bowls in this lovely line-up of pretties!

Veronica/SurrenderDorothy

Lynelle said... / January 7, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Thank you for featuring my salt and pepper shakers - I love them too. I actually started selling vintage on etsy beacause my own obsession with vintage tableware was getting out of control: I had to sell stuff to make room for more! Everything I purchase for Falcon and Finch, I buy because I fall in love with it, and I hope someone else will too.

Thanks again!
Lynelle
falconandfinch.com

Kathleen/Vintage Eye said... / January 7, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

I have a similar affliction...with lamps the bigger and bolder they are the better I like them! Your virtual collection of tableware is just lovely. Thanks so much for including my tray!
Kathleen from VintageEye.etsy.com

Theresa said... / January 12, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Thanks again for loving my vintage cow creamer


MandysCollection.etsy.com

Post a Comment